Create Sacred Space for Your Phone Sessions
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Instead of being subjected to someone else’s
idea of comfort when meeting with your Life Coach & Alternative/Holistic Counselor
in person, you have complete control over the design of your own
● Minimize interruptions by alerting other household members or business associates of your need for a specific time of uninterrupted quiet and privacy.
● If you have call waiting, check with your phone service provider for the code to deactivate this feature for the duration of your session.
● Placing a "Do Not Disturb" sign on your outer door may detour survey takers, sales people or other unexpected visitors.
● If privacy is a problem, some creative alternatives might include
using your portable phone outside or in another area of the
home of your place of business.
In addition, use a hands-free wireless or wired headset, ear piece or the
speaker phone feature.
In addition, use a hands-free wireless or wired headset, ear piece or the speaker phone feature.
If using a landline, I recommend using a headset or speaker phone feature, if possible. Most wired phones today come equipped with a jack for plugging in a headset.
If you do not have a headset and would like to purchase
one, generally a good quality
one can be purchased for around $30-$40 from any electronics store such
as Radio Shack, Best Buy or electronic departments in major retail
possibility is using a speaker phone.
If none of these options work for you, consider relaxing on
your bed, couch, recliner, or other comfortable chair and using pillows to
create a support for your phone receiver.
There are three main reasons for having your hands free. One is simple comfort. Another is so that you can comfortably take notes when appropriate or desired.
In addition, if you are doing any visualization type exercises such as goal setting, by having your hands free, you can be much more relaxed and effectively engaged in the process of internal focusing.
Other processes such as
anchoring and tapping may require both hands free.
Some of the applications we may use could include altered states of consciousness work.
This is simply a matter of closing your eyes, leaning
back, and going within where you will be guided into opening that channel
of communication with your own unconscious or subconscious mind.
The value of this kind of work is that imagination is the tool for communicating,
reprogramming, editing, and releasing old unconscious behaviours, old
blocks, old out-dated negative or limiting beliefs, and unwanted attitudes
that are stuck at the deeper level.
While in this
state, physical comfort with the hands free promotes a more successful
Deciding whether to sit or lie down depends on a couple of factors. A recliner is ideal; however, stretching out on a bed, couch, floor, mat, or the beach in comfortable weather, is quite acceptable.
On the other hand, if you are very tired and have a
tendency to drop off to sleep, it may be better to sit in a comfortable
chair where you can just lean back.
If you decide to sit, a reclining chair can provide the most comfort. If you sit erect, it is important that your spine is straight and your head is balanced over your body.
Otherwise, arrange pillows or other support for your head and neck if you decide to lean back in a chair or on a couch.
● Paper and a pen for notes or other assignments.
● A glass of water. If we are the least bit dehydrated--and often we are unaware of it--we can enter a state of what I call, "Polarity Reversal."
coordination may be off or we may feel awkward
When this condition occurs, take a deep breath, and then take a drink of water!
Other liquid beverages will not bring about the same result of putting you
back into balance.
We may find ourselves in and out of this state much of the time. Some things that will put us into the "Polarity Reversal" state are, for example, a co-worker tells us in a rather ominous tone of voice that the boss wants to see us, or someone gives us a hard time, or we are remembering an unpleasant event, and so on.
There are many simple ways to get back into balance. One, of course, is taking that drink of water.
Another more spontaneous way is when someone gives us a
"warm fuzzy" or compliment, or when we put ourselves in a good
mood by doing or thinking of something pleasant or fun.
A warm hug from someone special works too!
A warm hug from someone special works too!
● If you decide to do your phone work indoors, avoid lighting that might glare in your eyes. Some clients like to burn candles or dim the lights.
● Check to see if the air temperature is comfortable. Adjust it, if needed.
● If you enjoy burning incense, or scented candles, then do so. Some clients find the sound of a circulating water fountain to be soothing.
● Playing soft music or environmental ocean or country sounds in
the background is another idea.
By taking the time to create your own sacred space during each call, you will begin to associate it with achieving profound and exciting results.
Use your imagination to create or find an environment that feels good, and contributes the most to your personal success.
● I have a 97% success rate, and over 37 years experience.
I honor and respect your race, religion,
culture, and way of life including senior citizens and those with disabilities.
The designated contact and principal office
responsible for this website is:
4295 Gesner St.
San Diego CA 92117
All contents © Copyright 1999-2018 by Dynamic
Resources International™. All Legal Rights Reserved. All copies must include
the above copyright notice and legal disclaimer in its entirety. Please see
Disclaimer Notice for additional