Get Rid of Anxiety, Panic and Other Bad Feelings in 6 Easy Steps Without a Visit to Your Doctor
"The Mind-Blowing Experience"
Use these 6 simple steps to release...
Use it regularly for promoting...
1. You may sit or lie down.
Locate the holding points on the forehead with your fingertips.
Find the bony ridges of the eyebrows. Right above them are slight depressions or indentations in the skull.
from the center of each eye, usually about midway between the eyebrows
and hairline, or about one-and-a-half or two inches above the eyebrows,
are two slightly rounded bulges.
2. With the pads of your fingers on each hand, gently stretch the skin upwards with a light touch while looking slightly above eye level. You may close your eyes instead, if you prefer.
Placing the thumb and fingers of the same hand across the forehead is another way to hold these points. You may also support your arm(s) while holding these points.
NOTE: When using the fingers of both hands, some people occasionally feel a very slight pulse.
The pulse, when felt, tends to beat out of sync from one side of the forehead to the other when concentrating on a stressful or upsetting situation.
When the negative emotions become balanced, flat or they disappear, the two pulses beat together.
3. Put your attention on reliving the stressful event. It may either be something upsetting from the past, something unpleasant going on right now, or something in the future that is causing anxiety, fear or worry.
Mentally notice and identify all the negative feelings associated with this event such as anger, sadness, pain, fear or guilt, or anything else related. Become aware of colors or shades, movement, and sounds, if any.
While reliving the unpleasant situation, decide what messages, or lessons you got from this experience, making them available to you for protection and enlightenment from now on.
If nothing comes to mind, you may trust that your inner mind will do this for you.
4. Continue keeping your mind on the unpleasant situation until you become bored with it, or you realize you have a better perspective on it.
5. At this point, you may notice yourself taking a deep involuntary breath followed with a sigh. Other signals of release may be a yawn, eyes tearing, a muscle twitching, feeling or sensing an internal shift, or any other automatic and spontaneous bodily reflex.
This usually indicates that the negative emotions from the event have either been released, balanced or neutralized at a deep inner level.
Another clue to being done is to go back over the same event with the old negative emotions and fairytale beliefs and notice how your feelings have changed.
Sometimes the changes are subtle and sometimes they are very dramatic. Whatever they are for you, you have taken control of your life.
6. If, when you review the event, you feel that there are still some parts of it left that need resolving, re-do the same exercise as many times as needed until you finally get complete relief.
About the Author
Board Certified Expert in Advanced Hypnosis and Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) and Master Level Board Certified Communicator with Internationally Recognized Credentials.
Dianne Ruth, PhD can legitimately boast a 97% Success Rate.
She has coached thousands of clients over the past 37+ years enriching the success of multi-millionaires and financially strapped students as well.
Dr. Ruth specializes in short-term, drug-free anxiety and depression recovery. She does this with international, national and local clients by phone with overwhelming success.
For inquires and a Free Personal and Confidential Consultation,
call Dr. Dianne Ruth at (619) 961-7500
● According to the National Institute of Mental Health, psychotherapy only has a 20% success rate.
● I have a 97% success rate, and over 37 years experience.
I honor and respect your race, religion,
culture, and way of life including senior citizens and those with disabilities.
The designated contact and principal office
responsible for this website is:
4295 Gesner St.
San Diego CA 92117
All contents © Copyright 1999-2016 by Dynamic Resources International™. All Legal Rights Reserved. All copies must include the above copyright notice and legal disclaimer in its entirety. Please see Disclaimer Notice for additional information.