11 Secrets Your Hypnotherapist Won't Tell You
1. All hypnosis is SELF-hypnosis.
There are no exceptions to this rule! Your hypnotherapist is like a guide through a wilderness. They can show you the way but they can’t make you follow their lead or make the journey for you. Only you can do that.
2. We are in the hypnotic trance state normaly and naturally, 2 to 3 hours (or more) every day.
Some examples are: When you become involved in a project and lose track of time, when you are emotional, when you think of something in the past–or in the future, when you meditate or pray, and when you daydream, you are in the hypnotic trance state.
The hypnotherapist will remain in hypnosis with you, even though he or she continues to guide the session.
The right ear filters information through the conscious mind.
Here’s a tip: If you are listening to a self-hypnosis audio file or CD, just listen through the left ear only to get the maximum benefits from the recording.
You have probably heard that we only use about 10% of our brain. With hypnosis you can now not only open up that channel of communication with the other 90%, you can also reprogram it to make desired changes in your life.
The conscious mind can tell the difference. So when you reprogram a memory and allow yourself to mentally experience it as if it were real, you can then successfully change your response to the situation, so it is more to your liking.
Some people claim to have difficulty visualizing or seeing images in their mind and believe that because of it, hypnosis can’t work. If you can find your way home, then you really can visualize–enough! So, just "pretend" you can see images–even if you "can’t," and the process will work just fine.
All hypnosis is, is an altered state of consciousness with a focused concentration. While in this state, you will never do or say anything you don’t want to.
Because you are very relaxed, your mind is sharp, and you are able to assess everything going on around you in a clear and concise way. Therefore, you are more in control in this state than at any other time.
While they are performing hilarious or bizarre acts, they are wondering when they are going to FEEL hypnotized! You never feel hypnotized. In therapeutic hypnosis, you simply experience a wonderfully deep and profound relaxation, which is health building, stress reducing and energizing.
This period of time is called the hypnogogic state, which is a natural state of hypnosis. Giving yourself positive suggestions or affirmations at this time can be especially powerful.
Have you ever told yourself that you would wake up at a certain time–and did? This is a great example of how a post-hypnotic suggestion works. The brief period while coming awake is called the hypnopampic state and can also be used very successfully for positive self-suggestions.
Even if you experience a temporary loss of memory during or immediately following the trance state, everything will automatically come right back to you.
Dr. Dianne Ruth has helped numerous people unlock their hidden potential through the power of hypnosis over the phone. Overcome fears and phobias; resolve anxiety; live a more powerful and successful life naturally. For more details, contact Dianne below:
DIANNE RUTH, PhD
Board Certified Master in Clinical & Medical Hypnotherapy
FREE CONFIDENTIAL PHONE CONSULTATION
Mobile (619) 961-7500
Calls welcome between 10 am - 7 Pacific Time / 7 days including holidays
● According to the National Institute of Mental Health, psychotherapy only has a 20% success rate.
● I have a 97% success rate, and over 37 years experience.
I honor and respect your race, religion, culture, and way of
life including senior citizens and those with disabilities.
The designated contact and principal office
responsible for this website is:
4295 Gesner St.
San Diego CA 92117
All contents © Copyright 1999-2018 by Dynamic Resources International™. All Legal Rights Reserved. All copies must include the above copyright notice and legal disclaimer in its entirety. Please see Disclaimer Notice for additional information.